Who we are
Kotronis Schools are staffed with experienced and well-trained personnel who follow innovative methods to achieve the school’s goals.
We want teachers to be primarily educators and mentors. For this reason, they are distinguished by creativity, team spirit, dedication to their occupation and focus on our students, having positive expectations for all children.
We want teachers who respect the personality of each student, develop good communication with them, and promote moderation in behaviour, always maintaining a balance between humour and authority.
What we do
Realising the constant developments in the field of education and the needs of each era, we take care of the continuous training of our employees through:
- Educational training seminars in the context of Lifelong Learning, on topics related to their scientific disciplines and more generally on teaching, pedagogy, psychology and counselling.
- Technical training workshops on the use of innovative educational software and new technologies in general.
- Teacher exchange programme in the framework of European educational programmes.
- First aid seminars and emergency management.
- Participation in conferences and seminars of their fields both in Greece and abroad.